Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Beauty Minimalism: Beabi Perfume Refillable Spray

My bag is heavy.  Its a fact.
 
I need to unload some stuff.  I started with my kikay kit. 
 
I dont like lugging big bottles of colognes or the perfume crystal bottles which could spill inside my bag.  I started using refillable sprays from Watsons.  But during trasfer, the product spills.  What a waste!
 
I read about Travalo from some blogs.  Its not within my budget.
 
I am a fan of Beabi.  I always drop by at their branch everytime I'm in Manila.  While browsing their website, I saw their Perfume Refillable Spray.  But this is always out of stock.

Finally, they have some stocks at Beabi Mall of Asia Branch.

Beabi Perfume Refillable Spray has a pump action easy fill system.  Its easy to refill from the perfume or cologne bottle without spills or require a funnel.  There is also a fill level indicator window to tell when its time to refill.

The spray has a lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum body with a 5ml capacity.  It comes in silver and gold.


http://www.beabi.com.ph

8 comments:

  1. How much po ito sis? I'm going to buy this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds pretty nifty. I can only wish Beabi has a branch or outlet here in Batangas. :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im based in the province too so beabi is a must-visit everytime im in manila. :)

      Delete
    2. yea, i wish they had a branch here in batangas.blackhirt13, you're from batangas din pala?

      http://invisiblestilettos.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. I'll drop by Beabi nga to check this out. :)

    Abi
    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com
    twitter and instagram: @BelatedBloomer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its a long overdue reply but thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Beabi products too. Saved me a lot of grief in lugging around a very heavy bag. I saw this last weekend while paying for my stuff (check out their nifty funnels which are handy in transferring liquids to smaller bottles).

    Maybe i'll drop by again after my shift today and buy this. :D

    ReplyDelete