Monday, April 8, 2013

Fino Leatherware Midtown Spring Tote

After streamlining my bag collection, I decided that I will only keep classic authentic leather bags and canvas bags.  These are easy to maintain and dont peel off unlike the faux leather ones.

Bags are investments.  :)

I've been prowling Fino Leatherware stores for my next purchase. 

Then I saw this tote bag.  Its genuine brown leather with croc print - another classic.  Its Fino Leatherware Midtown Spring Tote.


It is roomy and has slip compartments.  I can just throw my stuff in when I'm in a hurry.  I also like the elegant bag tag with their brand on the metal detail.


This was not an impulse purchase.  I thought about this bag for months.  I got this bag during their sale too at 15% off.  :)

Another happy purchase from Fino Leatherware. 

3 comments:

  1. That bag looks so damn good I wanna eat it! Seriously, I can't wait to get my hands on my own Fino. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a bigger size of this bag. You can also have the snap closure converted to a zipper for a minimal price.

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete