Monday, April 8, 2013

What's in my Kikay Bag # 2 ?

I thought I found my "ultimate" Kikay Bag.  I was wrong.

I was having coffee at Greenbelt with my sister when she took out her kikay bag.  I liked it! I took it from her right there and then.  :)

It was a Muji cosmetic bag that she bought two years ago.

It is black with cute white polka dots.  It has slip containers on the cover for make up brushes, another big slip container and gartered in front to hold some cosmetics. 


I have been using it for almost two months now.  Despite its slim design, it was able to hold over 33 of my kikay stuff!  :)

1.  Bath & Body Works pocket bac
2.  contact lens container
3.  Muji kikay bag
4.  cotton buds (a hotel freebie)
5.  La Cross tweezers (i like the pink container :)
6.  Marc Jacobs pocket mirror (cute design!)
7.  Vitress pocket-sized cuticle coat (for frizzy days)
8.  Swish breath spray
9.  Revlon super lustrious lipstick - Soft Suede
10.  Revlon super lustrious lipstick - Kiss Me Coral
11.  The Body Shop eyeliner
12.  Watsons container with Revlon super lustrious lipstick - Coralberry (scraped from lipstick tubes - tipid!  :)
13.  Mac studio fix + NC30
14.  Mac eyeshadow Expensive Pink
15.  Shu Uemura eyelash curler
16.  Watsons container with sunblock SPF80 from my dermatologist, 17.  Beabi container with Vaseline petroleum jelly (doubles as my hand lotion and lip gloss :)
18.  Beabi container with pimple spot treatment from my dermatologist (zaps the budding pimple asap :)
19.  Watsons oil-blotting sheets
20.  Maybelline The Magnum Volume Express waterproof mascara, 21.  Watsons spray container with The Face Shop power perfection BB cream
22.  Garnier BB eye roll-on
23.  Etude House Proof 10 eye primer (this really works!  I dont retouch my eyeshadow anymore :)
24.  Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever pore primer stick
25.  Mac brow shader in Porcelaine / Browning
26.  Nars blush in Orgasm
27.  The Body Shop travel slanted brush
28. The Body Shop travel eyeshadow brush
29.  Shu Uemura travel eyeshadow brush
30. Shu Uemura travel lipstick brush
31. The Body Shop foundation brush
32. The Body Shop body brush 


I placed the Bath & Body pocket bac dangling on the handle for easy access.  I need to clean my hands before touching my face.  :)


A good find from Muji.  Actually my first MUJI.

2 comments:

  1. i recently lost my bag with my kikay kit on it :( so, reading this post gives me an idea on how to start again.
    in the meantime, unfortunately, i am unable to find your GFC so i am afraid i cant add you.

    Mira
    redgiantstarr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sad! I cant imagine losing mine. :( I hope my post helped. Regarding the GFC, I tried to add it but its not available anymore. Google+ came out instead. Thanks for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete